12 Aug. 2007 - We now have a domain name. We migrated
from a GeoCities free web service to our own domain,
hosted by MD Web Hosting
1 Jan. 2007 - LazyDog Creations is now a fully registered business in
Australia. This registration allows us to grow to our
full potential (and to not just operate as a hobby business as we have done in
the past). We should soon have our own web domain, which will give us a centralised location for web creations.
24 Aug. 2006 - We've acquired our first grant!!!
We've acquired a UniQuest Trailblazer grant for the
development of superconducting polymers. We hope that this is the start of a
productive period in the development of new and innovative materials.
Publications and Developments
- Probing Chemical, Structural and Electrical Conductivity Changes in Ion Implanted Polyetheretherketone, PhD Thesis, May 2006
- Refurbished thermal evaporator (2003)
- Electrometer interface, Computer interfacing program utilising LabView
- Developed tin/polymer blended material (1999)
- Dectak interface, Computer interfacing program utilising LabView
- Instrumentation for the Study of Tantalum Diffusion Barriers
Between Silicon Substrates and Copper Films, Master's Thesis,
- Tavenner's Page at Geocities (1998), Tripod (2001),
UQ's Physics Dept. web site
(2002) and now at LazyDog Creations (2007)
- Spectrometer interface, Computer interfacing program utilising Visual Basic
(1997) (First work of LazyDog Creations, called at that time Lazy Dog